 Off-Topic / Debate / 21508
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:52:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   White House ‘lied about Saddam threat’

Mr Thielmannn said yesterday: “I believe the Bush administration did not provide an accurate picture to the American people of the military threat posed by Iraq.”

I believe that the perceived threat was never from the Iraqi military itself, but from the proliferation of WMD from SH’s regime to terrorist elements such as Al Qaeda.

JOHN