 Off-Topic / Debate / 21530
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:02:00 GMT

Dubya's speech on 10/7/03 included the following statements:

  I failed to include my cite:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/10/20021007-8.html

And you believe that source? Obviously a Biased Source(tm), Dave! (1)

As to whether Harry Browne is running(2) again, let us hope not. Yes, some
Libertarians lie/cheat/steal... but we don't claim to be perfect, just
forgiven... er wait, wrong tagline, try that again.... but we are actively
working to make the scope of government smaller so the cheating/stealing by
imperfect politicians would be less harmful.

1 - this is a riff on a previous joke...
2 - the first time I typed that word, in what surely is a completely unrelated
coincidence and not a freudian slip, it came out "ruining"...

++Lar