 Off-Topic / Debate / 21517
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:37:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote:
   Here in California we have a man who is possibly the worst governor in US history, definitely the worst governor in California in a decade.

I’m not really digging too many politicians lately, but let’s at least keep in mind that the man is contending with one of the worst CA economies in a long time. He, like Shrub and the U.S. Congress, has done almost zero to better the situation -- but again, let’s agree that the situation is bad to start with. The whole CA legislature should be brought to task for discussing not so long ago what to do with the projected surplus that never materialized. We lost jobs, we lost income, we lost tax monies coming in, we lost the whole domino effect of economic benefits that a good economy provides.

Maybe we should blame the whole thing on P2P file sharing?

   the rumor that Arnold Schwarzenegger might run for the job hasn’t hurt.

Great, another idiot actor running for office. First, he has to prove himself intelligent in my view. Republican? Married into the Kennedy family? Not a good start...

   So in between your surfing of anti-Republican websites, and foreign news organizations fairly biased against the US...

Uh-- the BBC is anti-american? Can you prove that in any way?

   ...basically forcing the resulting military action.

You have a strange take on peace as a priority. I recently read something like: “There is no good war, nor a bad peace.” I tend to agree with that statement.

-- Hop-Frog