 Off-Topic / Debate / 21555
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 06:38:42 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   So instead of having an honest justification -- since you have never been able to provide even a single bit of evidence to connect SH, AQ, and/or OBL -- you’d rather just invade countries within the world of Islam? Yeah, that’s not anything like stirring up a hornets’ nest is it?

It is time that all of the world’s tinpot leaders get the message that supporting terrorism and terrorists will lead to their ruin.

That’s your reply? It is absolutely a waste of time to discuss anything with you -- a person that does nothing but reiterate the nonsensical and empty platitudes of his favorite party. If you could but once come here with a cite from anyone with some degree of credibility, I might reconsider this opinion. As it stands, I think of you as the singular laughingstock of the newsgroup -- you never come here with anything but these pointless statements. You don’t provide links to any reputable source. You come here with nothing.

If you don’t like the links and statements I occasionally provide here, don’t read and don’t respond to them. A lot of what I post here is just tidbits of news as it is presented from a variety of sources -- usually just a small portion and a link to the complete story or op ed piece. And yes, sometimes I provide my own succinct opinion. You merely react, never or rarely providing an original action to which others might respond. If I didn’t post, you’d have no one to bash -- and that’s just pathetic.

If you must know, I find most of your replies extremely tedious -- which I cannot say about any other poster in this newsgroup. Everyone else brings something to the forum -- even as little a thing as curiosity, or just questions. Heck, a well formed, insightful question is the very heart of rhetoric. With you, there is a pat biblical or republican answer for everything. No thanks!

From now on I will reply to your utter triteness by referencing this post once it appears in the newsgroup. When you post a ZERO CONTENT statement in the future, I will just point everyone here if I feel the urge to reply at all.

I will now attempt to reply to your tiny statement above, even though it is small both in meaning and spirit...

Go after the countries and organizations supporting terrorism? Puh-leaze! That is not on the agenda, Sweetheart! If it were Saudi Arabia would be very high on the list of targets for investigation and it is not. Instead, we have a lot of other micky mouse stuff going down. Catch a freaking clue, seriously!

Hopefully, the jig is up. I think Shrub’s poll numbers are dropping for all of the obvious reasons. I enjoy these swings to the “ultra-right” only inasmuch as they sometimes lead to nice liberal backlashes. And I mean liberal as in free of the BS that has gone before it.

Or so I hope.

-- Hop-Frog