 Off-Topic / Debate / 21577
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:58:51 GMT

But that's not the issue. The issue is that Bush, Rumsfeld, Powell, and Rice
(among other admin officials and toadies) asserted that Saddam was an
active and immediate threat with an active chemical/biological weapons
program and an active nuclear agenda.  Bush et al also claimed that Saddam
could be ready to attack the US within 45 minutes.  Bush also claimed that
Saddam had remote-operated weapons capable of reaching the US.

Here's a tidy compilation of most of my point:
http://www.tompaine.com/feature2.cfm/ID/8311

     Dave!