 Off-Topic / Debate / 21509
Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:18:51 GMT

   I believe that the perceived threat was never from the Iraqi military itself, but from the proliferation of WMD from SH’s regime to terrorist elements such as Al Qaeda.

Uh-huh. You have a link for that, John? I thought not...There is no proof to support any such allegations. That lack of proof is the very issue under discussion. The president spoke in terms of dead certainties and has come up empty-handed. Now we are stuck with a Viet Nam -like quagmire, with our young people in Iraq very much at risk. Thanks for all the wrong guesses!

And what precisely beyond trashing the Bill of Rights has the president or congress done about terrorism? Right -- nothing!

Please refrain from responding unless you can say something substantive.

-- Hop-Frog