 Off-Topic / Debate / 21661
Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:37:02 GMT

   http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/07/20/nmart20.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/07/20/ixhome.html/news/2003/07/20/nmart20.xml

I literally laughed out loud in disbelief over this case. “A danger to Burglers”???

JOHN

The reality is that Mr Martin shot a 16-year-old kid in the back from a range of four feet using a weapon he should not have had. Read on: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/norfolk/2939490.stm

Mr Martin was tried using standards which put certain aspects of your legal system to shame. Why are you griping about a “Dangerous Man” convicted in the UK under a respected legal system, whilst supporting Bush’s internment of 1000’s in the US, Iraq & Afghanistan without trial?

Scott A