 Off-Topic / Debate / 21700
Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   here in the real world where dialing 911 is more likely to cause an intruder to shoot you than have the police save you, I am not willing to take that chance.

Cite, please. I’ve never heard this statistic and would value the chance to review the study that produced it. It’s fine if you’re employing intentional hyperbole, but that should be made clear to the audience.

Dave!