 Off-Topic / Debate / 21710
Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:56:13 GMT

<snip>

7.  The "intruder" is a Canadian liberal who likes "THe West Wing" too much.

Okay, I'll give you #7.

:)

Laugh out loud.

In the end, I really do appreciate you guys.  You give me much to think about
and wrestle with.  Keep up the astounding debates.

<snip>

     Dave!