 Off-Topic / Debate / 21688
Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 05:33:03 GMT

   So again, someone is stealing stuff is bad. I never said otherwise. Does that warrant death?

Shor’ duz, pardner. Check out dem mighty gun-totin’ wahoo-friendly Texas gun lawz! Take my stuff ‘n I gets to plug you! Dem Kalifonicaters gotta actually be threatened an like, but here, if’n an orphan steal a crust o’ yer bread, why shootin’s too good for the varmit!

There’s your gun toting yahooness, Where there is no Just reason to shoot someone, you get the ‘yahoo’.

That’s “wahoo”, ya furriner! Yahoo is a searchy engine, or sumpin yaz yells when you are shootin’ a Kalifornicator. That’s why we has the most liberal (oh, hey, that duzn’t sound right) gun laws aroun’. Nobody dares commit murder in Texas, ‘cause they knows they’ll got shot or executed.

What’s that you say? Texas’ murder rate is terrible? Dang, them Kalifornicators are getting into my stuff agin! Where’s my hog-leg? None of these pansy furrin’ 9 millimeters like some dandified Canukian would tote (if’n if he was even man enuf to tote), let’s whip out the 50 caliber hand cannon! (alarums and excursions, sounds of general mayhem, and the heavy report of field howitzers ensues)

-->Bruce<--

(who apologizes to everyone from the state of Texas, but pleads that his mother-in-law is from there which explains all)

(who also apologizes to all mothers-in-law everywhere, because mine is actually very nice, but I used the traditional mother-in-law cheap target as a dodge)

(who now apologizes to everyone on Lugnet for typing very silly post scripts into the ad nauseum state)

(who now apolo...KaBOOM! “I gots me ‘nuther Kalifornicator”)