 Off-Topic / Debate / 21783
Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:16:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz wrote:

let's harvest 'em for organs
Extra points for being the first to identify the SF reference I'm
thinking of here...

  One reference that would seem to fit your Libertarian philosophy is Michael G.
Coney's "The Jaws That Bite, The Claws that Catch."  But I don't think that's
the one you're referring to.

     Dave!