 Off-Topic / Debate / 21670
Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:52:12 GMT

   My friend was quite young, like 12, when he was caught in a ‘B&E’. He’d be dead if it was your house.

Life. It’s about choices (1). Be a mountain climber? You might fall and crack your skull open. Race cars? You might hit a stationary object at a rapid rate and scramble your brains. Break into someone’s home? You might find that that occupant has an adversion to having his stuff boosted. Maybe that person has been robbed before and is sick and tired of it and decides that the next person who attempts it will pay dearly (as was the case with Tony Martin-- I read that these 2 had robbed him previously. BTW, the surviving criminal had 30 prior CONVICTIONS!! WTH???).

Choices. Make the best of them because often times you don’t get a second chance.

JOHN

(1) Unless we want to argue about free will, which is another topic altogether.... unless we want to argue about free will, which is another topic;-)