 Off-Topic / Debate / 21660
Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:47:01 GMT

   There was no trial. There is no evidence. Sure, there are allegations. All I do know is that two persons alleged to be Saddam’s children and likewise alleged to be criminals against humanity were killed.

So are you asserting that because they never had their day in court, they were innocent?

What ever happened to “innocent until proven guilty”?

BTW: How hypocritical will it be if (as has been suggested) Rumsfeld publishes pictures of their bodies?

Scott A