 Off-Topic / Debate / 21645
21644  |  21646
Subject:
With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:17:48 GMT

Although I don't revel in bloodshed, this should be great news to the entire
world community.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/7/22/172318.shtml

and with evidence that these two were largely behind the guerrilla attacks on
the coalition in Iraq hopeful the region will begin to calm down a bit.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/7/22/200646.shtml

I would have preferred to have these two captured and interrogated, but they
obviously wanted to avoid that at all costs. I also hope the reports of massive
Iraqi celebrations are true, and that both these events lead to a cooling off
and stabilization in the region.

But however this plays out in the region there should be little doubt that the
atrocities that occurred at the hands of these two thugs are now at an end.

Scott Costello