 Off-Topic / Debate / 21650
Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:35:37 GMT

   And how many people seriously thoguht that the death of the kids was going to help?

It matters a great deal to the Iraqi people. “Death of the kids”? Or how about “death of the murderous, sadistic thugs”? Look how pathetically partisan you’ve become-- criticizing the deaths of 2 pieces of human excrement. Sad, really. I suppose you will light a candle when we hand over SH’s head on a platter to the Iraqi people...

   Not to sound pithy or anything much like that, but it’s only the idiots and morons that don’t learn from history--violence begets violence.

Not pithy; how about “trite”? What lessons did you learn from WWII, Dave? (Dirty little secret Dave: war is sometimes GOOD).

   And this is the best example to date--an ill-conceived war based on fallacy, greed and sheer ineptness, and look what you have? “US prepares itself for guerilla war” “US prepares itself for long occupation” Before the war it was “no guerilla warfare and no long occupation”. More fallacies from this stupid administration that are now hopelessly proven wrong.

Bungling, lieing, warmongering, greedy s.o.b.‘s.

Before the war I quoted, “Have fun storming the castle!”

Now it’s

“Nice mess you’ve created.”

What would you have called the situation previously with the brutal SH in power? It was a mess to begin with.

JOHN