 Off-Topic / Debate / 21673
Re: With Saddam's sons dead, now we just need to bag dad (Baghdad get it?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:00:33 GMT

snip

   I would call it a problem for the world leaders to work out, which they were doing until the arrogant self righteous blow hard “lieing thru his teeth’ Dubya got involved. Iraq had *nothing* to do with 9/11. Iraq does not have nuclear capabilities. Iraq could not launch an attack against America, not in a month, day, or 45 minutes. Iraq does not have thousands and thousands of tons of WoMD.

How do you know that, Dave? Because we haven’t found any yet? We haven’t found SH yet-- does he no longer exist? Your assertions are simply groundless. This topic is getting pretty tired-- if we are back to arguing about the relationship of SH and terrorism, then it might be time to put it to rest.

JOHN

And yet you still keep on missing the point--you didn’t give the inspectors this long to do their job--doing their job without the support and ‘proof’ that you “Mericans supposedly had, btw, and yet we’re suppose to give you infinite resources and time to do the same?

Get off it. You were wrong. You were wrong from the start. Admit it and we can go on. Whether SH was bad or nit is irrelevant to the conversation or to your war. That you invaded a country based on lies is the point.

Dave K