 General / 43785
Re: Lego now making Mega Bloks colors (was Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   Now I haven’t actually seen the new grey colors in person yet but based on the pictures it looks like LEGO is now matching their light and dark grey colors to the ones Mega Bloks uses. Now if the new colors are in addition to the existing colors then I think that is awesome. If the new colors are replacements, I think that is the single greatest act of stupidity TLC has commited. LEGO quality is suppossed to be above that of Mega Bloks.

-Mike Petrucelli

What about the new / replacement colors is “low quality” ??? Is the ABS used in those colors of lesser quality than the “old” greys? Or are you just upset that LEGO is following the lead of another company?
James Wilson
Dallas, TX