 General / 43591
Re: Deep breath, count to 10. Was: Fwd from a builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ray Sanders wrote:

Much to do and hand wringing is being expended before the full extent of the issue is known. Because of the lead times required to produce these sets, if this is an intentional change (maybe yes, maybe no) then it already a done deed. Not much we can do except to evaluate the actual situation and decide how to react to it. Much ranting and raving at this point is not going to repeal changes which have already occured.

even if its true that the greys are being changed, this is not the first time or the last during Lego’s long heritage of producing building blocks that a change has been made.

I would imagine that if the internet had been around when they changed from cellulose or whatever they used to made bricks from, there would have been people to protest it as an unwelcome change.

and besides, Ray is correct in that we have no official evidence of what changes are even being made at this point.

Play well all :) Joel K