 General / 43982
Re: Lego now making Mega Bloks colors (was Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:45:23 GMT

Mark Riley wrote:
Take a look at this picture and see how uneven the surface created by the • blocks is:

Ouch! That looks like when I use my old bricks (cellulose acetate from
~1960) to build something. The 'modern' bricks I have are much better.

I *did* like the effect, though, when I built a roof with a mix of old,
slightly curved, CA slopes, and modern bricks. It looked more 'live'.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm