 General / 43983
Re: NELUG displays at 11/03 Greenberg Train Show in Wilmington MA.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:14:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley wrote:
NELUG showed one of its most changed layouts at the 11/03 Greenberg train Show
in Wilmington MA.  About 80% of all the buildings were new to the layout.
Pictures can be found at.

http://www.nelug.org/

See people this is why homeowner's associations exist, so you don't get homes
painted in these colors :)

http://www.nelug.org/Events/Greenberg_11_03/Greenberg1103/greenberg1103_5.html

Those are mine.  Actually the city I live in is known for its densely populated
Victorians much like these, of which my wife and I own one.  They also come in
just about any color combination you can think of (Pink and Purple are popular
colors).  These buildings are DkPink, Lime Green, Lite Yellow, and Sand Red.
All except the Sand Red are thanks to Pick-a-Brick in The Burlington and Solomon
Pond Malls...  I know having 2 Pick-a-Brick walls within driving distance is
tough but I muttle through...

I need to get some closeups but one thing I really like is on the Lime Green
house I used Brown Lattice Window incerts for Shutters and really like the look.

Eric K.

I like the fall leaves on the trees, nice job.

jt