 General / 43637
43636  |  43638
Subject:
Color change official/permenant WAS Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:53:16 GMT

I saw this posted by ‘guybrush’ on the FBTB forums:

“I’ve started a new topic so that this one can be free of doubt, wait and see type comments, etc.

I have confirmation in my inbox this morning. I’m not sure yet if the person wants to be quoted or identified, so for now I’m only paraphrasing.

The color changes ARE intentional and meant to be permenant.

My contact did not address the issues of part quality, so I can only assume these are either accidents or just a result of using lower-grade plastic.

Incidentally, the other color being changed is what we usually refer to as Very Light Grey, from the mosiacs.

And to those of you who don’t get why this is a Very Bad Thing, please keep your snide comments to yourself. To many of us, this feels like a very real betrayal, and telling us to “get over it” or that we have no right to complain is just assinine.

Here again is the link for LEGO’s feedback form; www.lego.com/eng/service/...usform.asp “

:(

Jeff