 General / 43636
Re: more photos of new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:45:05 GMT

At 07:21 PM 11/17/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.general, Joe Meno wrote:

The new dark Grey is very different from the old so I can consider it a new
color. I don't like this new dark Grey but I think I will in time.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roj2323/newcolors/img_8268.jpg>>

Actually this contrast almost suggests to me that it's not a replacement,
but a new color. It's such a drastic difference.

Hmm, reminds me of some gun barrels I've seen that have a "blued" finish.
The first thing I thought of when I saw that color was something along the
lines of blued steel...

I'm in the optimistic, wait-and-see camp. Exploding and chewing out LEGO
won't do any good at this stage of the game.

~Mike