 General / 43605
43604  |  43606
Subject:
New Snowspeeder uses new grays (was: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 06:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Per Langkilde wrote:
   I havent even seen the new colors i life, but....

IS this is really true LEGO SHAME ON YOU. CORE colors in ANY SPACE set change. How could you? Building with Lego will never be the same again.

To your average 8 year olds?

   I was so much looking forward to the new 2004 line. Now I think I will check colors FIRST. Does my Lego SW colletion really stop here?

I think that’s your decision.

I picked up the new Snowspeeder today. It uses the new grays (both of them).

I think the new dark gray is a fantastic color.

   I just hope that someone will post the building instructions so I can build the models in REAL GREY.

No worries. They will be widely available in about three years.

(FUT: general. SW-only readers, check lugnet.general for a big thread on some interesting changes to Lego brick colors.)

Kevin