 General / 43610
Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 18:58:41 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
But... a slightly more realistic question might be, "are the molds
being changed to help secure new patents?"  In the light of recent
court proceedings I would put my money on this answer.

The chamfering could also help the finished piece get out of the mold
faster/easier, maybe the plates got stuck in the machine?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm