 General / 43708
Re: Lego now making Mega Bloks colors (was Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   Now I haven’t actually seen the new grey colors in person yet but based on the pictures it looks like LEGO is now matching their light and dark grey colors to the ones Mega Bloks uses.

That was my initial thought on seeing the new dark gray, too. Now it won’t be so obvious when Lego and Mega Bloks are blended together in a MOC. :-P

Mark (ducks)