 General / 43709
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 03:50:39 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:
[ranting deleted]
Yeah, yeah -- we're 5% of the market.  Whatever.
[more ranting deleted]
"We"?   If by "We", you are referring to AFOL's, I am almost ashamed to
consider myself one of that group if this sort of raving is what is
typical of that demographic.

I can't say I'm altogether thrilled about the color change either, but
why don't we just wait and see what happens?  Telling TLC to go and
shove it isn't very likely to make them take your feelings very
seriously.  Vote with your wallet it you want, not with descriptions of
obscene gestures.