 General / 43749
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti wrote:

P.S. Really, it’s not that big a deal to me, but this damn place needs some shaking up before it becomes some kind of goddamn love-in with Jake. Hey, if you have a gripe -- GRIPE for crying out loud! Don’t you understand that TLC doesn’t care either way? Real life is rough around the edges, get used to it.

P.P.S. There is no REAL partnership between TLC and adult brick enthusiasts, you’re all just their insanely loyal customers. If you don’t try to hurt them where it counts they have no reason to listen to you at all.

As much as I could care less about the colour change issue, I’m really starting to like you Richard.

Tell it like it is bro’. It’s just a shame all the offense taken over the language distracted everyone from what are very good points you make in the above post scripts.

Cheers,

Allister