 General / 43716
43715  |  43717
Subject:
murfl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:19:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This message has been flagged — it contains content which may not be
appropriate for all viewers. At your own discretion, you may view the
content by clicking the "View Raw Message" link above.

If you post a reply to this message, please remember to be courteous,
respectful, and mature, and remember that people of all ages and
cultures participate here.