 General / 43879
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:05:05 GMT

Although i am opposed to Richard’s use of language, i think it was almost necessary... He has gained the spotlight and his post is being read by many. He provided a very valid arguement and wanted many people to listen to it. However, it is one that many here refuse to acknowledge. Using that language was a double-edged sword. Rich got the attention of many, but instead of responding to his IDEA, you have all been responding to his words. If you though a child was going to read this before, having to sift through hundreds of post, what makes you think they aren’t going to find it now, when it is being loudly ridiculed and highlighted by some of the key members of this forum...

I must agree with some of Richard’s points, and have not seen a *SINGLE VALID ARGUEMENT* that contradicts what he says, you have all merely attacked his language and his person... How about we forget what he said, and try to understand what he thought!

PS: I may not be old enough to be an AFOL, but i am a true fan of LEGO as a hobby, so please, lay off any personal assaults for taking the side of what seems to be the minority...