 General / 43587
Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:39:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:

   Well, if it’s true about the connections being weaker, I’d say that’s bad news. But in all honesty, as a town building and landscape builder, I welcome a slight color variation! Mix up all of those color variations and you have buildings and scenery that look even better and more realistic!

Half full, people;-)

JOHN

I kinda agree. A slight variation in color will make things look beter. Mechs, for instance, will look dirtier if two different shades are used. And it will add to “brick” effects on buildings. But, over all, I like the old stuff better. It just looks dirtier, grittier. By adding minute traces of blue tinge to the plastic, it gives the color a look and feel that is too new. I will stay in the camp that the colors are only Lucas Arts tm deep.