 General / 43587
    Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things! —Mike Oliver
   (...) I kinda agree. A slight variation in color will make things look beter. Mechs, for instance, will look dirtier if two different shades are used. And it will add to "brick" effects on buildings. But, over all, I like the old stuff better. It (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        How close is too close? (was: Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I really don't like the new dark grey very much, and I finally figured out why. Well, there are a few reasons, one of course relating to the fact that I've become a bit notorious for my consumption of that particular color. But it's a bit more (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)