 General / 43586
Re: New York and New Jersey LEGO Stores Now Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:41:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Rich Manzo wrote:

   One thing I noticed was all the Lego employees were white.

Is that a problem?

I actually spent time assisting in the hiring of people for the store in question. We had all white candidates applying for the positon less one man that was so incompetant he couldn’t string a sentence together.

Everybody that was picked for the store was selected based upon their qualifications. I’m happy with the team I helped assemble -- even if they are all the same color.

Rich, did anybody come by who was yellow (i.e. Timmy?)

Hope the store is going great--I know your current manager said it was a nice store.

Scott Lyttle