 General / 43585
Re: BrickFest? PDX website & registration launch!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 22:29:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steven Barile wrote:

BrickFest PDX 2004 - Portland, OR USA - February 13-15, 2004

Hey Cool!

I was perusing the “who’s coming” section of the BrickFest PDX web site and saw that Rene Hoffmeister, creator of 1000Steine, Germany’s answer to LUGNET, is registered to attend! That’s awesome! I hope more Europeans (AussieAussieAussie?) are able to attend:-)

JOHN