 General / 43617
Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:19:53 GMT

    I just bought the 2004 Mos Eisley Cantina this afternoon (#4501), and was
disappointed to find that this set also has the new off colors.  It wasn't just
the 2 grays either; brown is a lighter shade now.  The dark red, verdigris
(sometimes called "sand green"), mauve (sometimes called "sand red"), dusty blue
and tan all seemed to be the same shades as always.  I didn't notice any
difference in the studs.
    I'm starting to wonder if buying bulk pieces from Shop At Home is going to
be a color gamble from now on.  Is this the Beginning of the End?
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory