 General / 43590
Re: The Real Reason Why LEGO Is So Popular
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 23:46:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
   I waxed philosophical this morning and wrote this piece in a fit of passionate loyalty to LEGO. It hit me like a flash of inspiration two days ago and I felt I had to write it down. I thought you all might like to read it.

Comments enjoyed but not necessary.

http://www.roboticsresources.com/aerandir/theoryoflego.php

Right on brother.

The mighty Brick Shaman went on to say:

“Do it fast, do it slow, do it lovely, do it ugly - it’s all the same to me.” *That is the centre of LEGO!* M. Thorn

Sweetness.

However I woudn’t be your bro if I didn’t hook you up on this piece of knowledge:

“There are two LEGO-themed Themeparks.” M. Thorn

Here’s the hook up.

1. LEGOLAND Billund
2. LEGOLAND California
3. LEGOLAND Windsor
4. LEGOLAND Deutschland

Thanks for writing this, I’d like to read more people’s similar thoughts and takes. Make a page post it here.