 General / 43650
Re: The Real Reason Why LEGO Is So Popular
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:45:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Oops, yes, of course. Don't know what I was thinking. I only remembered
California and Billund. Thanks for the heads up.

And while we're at it, "Just Imagine...." was the old slogan :)

What's the new one? "Play on"?

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=playon

Well, if you're talking about the 'old' slogan, it was 'It's a New Toy Every
Day..."

At least, that's from the '70's... If there was a slogan before that, I don't
know it :)

I seem to recall commercials, and there's a tune to it, but I don't remember the
rest...

Dave K