 General / 43601
Re: The Real Reason Why LEGO Is So Popular
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 04:34:31 GMT

At 06:46 PM 11/15/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.general, Mike Thorn wrote:
I waxed philosophical this morning and wrote this piece in a fit of
passionate loyalty to LEGO. It hit me like a flash of inspiration two days
ago and I felt I had to write it down. I thought you all might like to read
it.

Comments enjoyed but not necessary.

http://www.roboticsresources.com/aerandir/theoryoflego.php

~Mike

Right on brother.

The mighty Brick Shaman went on to say:

[{"Do it fast, do it slow, do it lovely, do it ugly - it's all the same to
me."
*That* is the centre of LEGO! M. Thorn}]

Sweetness.

Actually that wasn't me that said it but a someone from the semi-recent
film 'Gods and Generals'. Glad you like it, though. :)

However I woudn't be your bro if I didn't hook you up on this piece of
knowledge:

{"There are two LEGO-themed Themeparks." M. Thorn}

[Here's] the hook up.

<image snipped>

1. LEGOLAND Billund¬
2. LEGOLAND California¬
3. LEGOLAND Windsor¬
4. LEGOLAND Deutschland¬

Oops, yes, of course. Don't know what I was thinking. I only remembered
California and Billund. Thanks for the heads up.

~Mike