 General / 43576
Re: The Real Reason Why LEGO Is So Popular
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:13:14 GMT

Mike Thorn wrote:
I waxed philosophical this morning and wrote this piece in a fit of
passionate loyalty to LEGO. It hit me like a flash of inspiration two
days ago and I felt I had to write it down. I thought you all might like
to read it.

Comments enjoyed but not necessary.

http://www.roboticsresources.com/aerandir/theoryoflego.php

Brilliant writing, Mike.  A powerful argumentative essay that is
enjoyable to read even as it drives the point home.

Thanks for sharing that.