 General / 43591
    Re: Deep breath, count to 10. Was: Fwd from a builder —Joel Kuester
   (...) even if its true that the greys are being changed, this is not the first time or the last during Lego's long heritage of producing building blocks that a change has been made. I would imagine that if the internet had been around when they (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Deep breath, count to 10. Was: Fwd from a builder —Erik Olson
   Relax, then rush out and get some of these new colors, and look at them side by side with your old colors. The grays are different. I like them. There is no chance I will confuse them when they are mixed with the old. Remember the excitement when (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)