 General / 43784
Re: My Chosen Hobby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
My nephew (age 12) is a *huge*
fan of Bionicle, and so are most of his friends.

A question, just because I'm curious:  Are they fans of Bionicle to *play* with,
or to *collect*?  Do the sets get used, or are they just built and set on a
shelf somewhere?

I've been in too many stores where I heard some kid point out a Bionicle set to
Mom or Dad and said "I don't have this one, yet" or "Here's a new one"...

JohnG, GMLTC