 General / 43895
Re: My Chosen Hobby
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 04:36:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Phillips wrote:
I also think that in recent years, TLC has shown an increased sensitivity to the
AFOL market.  Pick-a-Brick, Legends, and Jake's involvement on this forum are
but a few examples that they are listening to us, even if they tend to react
slowly in most cases.  Large corporations, like oil tankers, do not change
course quickly.

- Chris.

No, but oil tankers can sure run aground with a quickness  ;)

-HRH