 General / 43894
Re: Why I support LEGO through thick and thin.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 04:17:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Nathan,

your loyalty is admirable and stupid as well. It also has an almost german quality. As a German I appreciate that. But I’m afraid it won’t do you any good. LEGO isn’t the “let’s just produce good toys” family shop anymore, it has become an ambitious, greedy global company and certainly doesn’t deserve your loyalty anymore. It also looks like it doesn’t deserve your money anylonger.