 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 130
129  |  131
Subject:
Some bugs with LDGLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 02:49:26 GMT

I just started playing with LDGLIte and I noticed a few things.

1. Selecting parts (page up and page down) in LEdit mode doesn't work
right if my display is set to a resolution higher than 750x550.

2. After continuing to work with a model for a while, LDGLite in LEdit
mode will not display the parts that I move. Though, the part have been
moved. Saving, quiting, and reopening the files shows the parts in their
new positions.

Remember, these are just bug reports. I am extremely glad that I can run
LDRAW type software on my Mac OS X system.

Details: PowerBook G3/400 FireWire (Pismo) 640 MB RAM, OS X 10.1.4

Thanks for all the hard work,
Chris

--
remove *nogarbageplease*. to e-mail me