 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 163
162  |  164
Subject:
mouse model manipulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:07:17 GMT

More about mouse spinning - as Chris mentioned in the post I noted before, when
rotating the model with the mouse it often doesn't seem to rotate appropriately
for the direction of mouse movement -- the model will rotate about a given axis
as if it is being roasted on a spit, with the mouse just causing it to rotate
without any bearing on the direction of rotation.

Rotisserie legos...