 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 185
Re: mouse model manipulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:56:24 GMT

On Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at 11:45  PM, Don Heyse wrote:

Dang!  I suppose that means nobody's gonna be all that motivated to
investigate the updated version of GLUT for me.  Wait, wasn't there
a whole list of other bugs with the keyboard and the mouse?  I'm sure
this'll fix them.  Go ahead, give it a whirl and compile it.

And earlier, he wrote:

Erik pointed out a patched version of GLUT for
OS X here:

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/mac/?n=117

Well actually I did try it, I compiled the project in PB (it compiled with
no modifications needed) and substituted it for the old GLUT.framework...
unfortunately, when I ran ldglite (0.9.5, not 0.9.5c) mouse rotation did
not work at all in ledit l3 mode, which is the mode I started up in. I
regret to say I didn't test it further but instead just replaced it with
the old one.

If someone else could test this that would be good, perhaps it works
better with the newer version of ldglite for Mac OS X, or perhaps I erred
in the way I installed it. I suppose I could try it again too. ;)

Jim