 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 157
Re: Some bugs with LDGLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 22:33:00 GMT

In article <GxCH2t.GKr@lugnet.com>,
"James Reynolds" <james@scl.utah.edu> wrote:

Thanks for the pointer. I gave it a quick try, and when I select the x,y
option for resolutions, I can't enter the numbers, and LDGLite just
starts in 320x200 mode.

Hehehe.  I know.  I never did implement it.  I think I tried to disable it
(so that I didn't have to delete it from the layout), but I couldn't figure
out how.  OK, so I didn't put that much time into it.  That is why the
version is pre 1.0.  :-P

Anyway, you should be able to grab the right-bottom corner of the window and
resize it.  I know there is no resize tab, but it still works.

I am sure some day I will implement it.  When I do, I plan on making it
remember all of the settings between launches.

When LDGLite is launched in LDGLite mode, I am prompted to click on
the drawing to go to the next step, but when I click, the programs draws
two steps.

I have no idea why it would jump 2 steps when clicking.

James

Just to be clear, the two step jump has nothing to do with LDGLite
Launcher.

Well, the problem with the full screen modes for me is that the parts
remain highlighted. I can't go any bigger than about 750x550 if I want
the selected part highlighting to work correctly. But I'll try the
resize thing to see if that fixes the highlighting problem.

Thanks,
Chris

--
remove *nogarbageplease*. to e-mail me