 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 182
Re: mouse model manipulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:
Works great. By the way, is there a way to zoom in on a specific portion
of a model?

Not really, but the technique used in LEDIT is to center the view on
a part and then zoom, if I remember the tutorial correctly.

I might consider adding a key to switch the left mouse button to drag
out a zoom rectangle.  Someday.

Don