 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 135
Re: Some bugs with LDGLite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 11:43:45 GMT

In article <cjmasi-8BCEF3.23393605062002@news.lugnet.com>,
Christopher Masi <cjmasi@*nogarbageplease*.mac.com> wrote:

Hi Don,

In article <Gx8Ix2.8x9@lugnet.com>,
"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi writes:

snip

2. After continuing to work with a model for a while, LDGLite in LEdit
mode will not display the parts that I move. Though, the part have been
moved. Saving, quiting, and reopening the files shows the parts in their
new positions.

Hmmm, that's odd.  This isn't the "display to current part" feature,
or the "start display at line N" feature is it?  You can toggle both
of those in the options menu, but I don't think I have any status to
tell if either feature is active.

Follow up. This seem to be related to my activating a feature that I
didn't know about (or understand yet). When I press the "r" key on the
keyboard without activating the menu by pressing the "/" key strange
things happen with the parts that I am moving.

I guess I better find the read me for LEdit (like the LDGLite readme
suggests!

Chris

--
remove *nogarbageplease*. to e-mail me