 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 170
Re: mouse model manipulation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:54:23 GMT

In article <7D7607AB-7CD0-11D6-B52E-00306564BFBA@mac.com>,
Jim DeVona <anoved@mac.com> wrote:

On Monday, June 10, 2002, at 12:36  PM, Don Heyse wrote:

snip

Its not really that serious of a bug, mouse rotation is certainly usable,
just not very intuitive or effecient. But still it'd be nice to iron it
out.

-Jim

Sorry Jim, I have to disagree. Mouse rotation is not usable on my
PowerBook. The model almost always rotates in one direction whether the
I start LDGLedit or LDGLite with the j or J option. But for building, I
have found that the number keys are very good for switching views, and I
can see what I need using the number keys.

So, the lack of proper mouse rotation is not a show stopper, but it
would be nice if it worked.

Chris

--
remove *nogarbageplease*. to e-mail me