 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 149
Re: Could someone run a perspective mode test on ldglite?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:16:32 GMT

Yeah, but I hear their drivers still suck.  Until I hear otherwise, I'm
gonna do it for *any* ATI driver.

Hmm, as a matter of fact, I have had trouble with some users I that I do
*help desk* for.  They just released a new driver for their retail cards and
that fixed the issues I have been having with them.

Don't some of the newer Macs come with Nvidia cards these days?  I'm sure
they come with a whole different set of problems.  Actually I've already
run into a problem with the stencil buffer on the Nvidia TNT that I had
to work around...

Hmm.  Yup, they come with Nvidia's now (except for some low end models I think).

James